To keep costs as low as possible, this is mostly an automated service. If you need to contact us about your order, you can use the email address below.
- [email protected]
Need to send us something?
You can send mail to us at:Toploader Labels
P.O. Box 3
Kodak, TN 37764
Frequently asked questions
We try to keep things as simple as possible when it comes to placing an order, from simple pricing, minimal shipping cost and guest checkouts to the ease of placing an order. We've included some of our most frequently asked questions below.
- What's included in my order?
- You will receive pre-printed labels for trading card holders. Each label is pre-selected by you during checkout and printed using the selected cards information. No physical trading cards are included in any purchase from Toploader Labels.
- What are the labels made from?
- Toploader Labels uses a Matte White Paper based label that has a bright white surface with an abrasion resistant matte finish and receptive coating allowing for exceptional print quality. Read more: Toploader Labels: Label Examples.
- How are the labels printed?
- Toploader Labels are printed using commercial grade inkjet-based label printers connected to state of the art automated print-on-demand technology allowing us to print and ship the labels from your order shortly after your order is placed.
- How fast will I receive my order?
- By default orders ship the next business day via US First Class Mail, estimated delivery time 2-5 business days. We also offer upgraded shipping via USPS Priority Mail, estimated delivery time 1-3 business days.
- Can I check the status of my order?
- Yes, Toploader Labels offers a user-friendly dashboard where you can view the status and details about your order. The order details page includes: Receipt, Order Summary and the ability to export label data to a .csv file.
- Order status using Guest Checkout?
- Toploader Labels sends order updates via email on all orders. If you used guest checkout and later want to view the order's details, sign up for an account using the email address entered during checkout.
- Where do I place my labels?
- When placing labels on your card holder, view our Label Examples Page to find the suggested label placement. Toploader Labels never suggests placing labels where the label would at any time come into contact with the card itself.
- Labels over the top of a toploader?
- Toploader Labels never suggests placing labels where the label would at any time come into contact with the card itself. When placing Toploader Labels on your card holder, view Suggested Label Placement.
- Are Toploader Labels removable?
- Yes, Toploader Labels are removable, However the labels are mostly intended for one-time use and are not intended to be reusable such as repetitive removal. Repetitive removal may lead to the label being unuseable.
- My card is not listed?
- We are adding new card sets weekly and are currently working on modern card sets made after 2020. We plan to add some of the most popular card sets from prior years, but our main goal is to keep up with new releases.
- Can I order a label for an unlisted card?
- No, Toploader Labels only prints labels for cards already in our system. You can request for us to add the Card Set that your card belongs to, we will try to add it if possible.
- My card number doesn't match?
- Toploader Labels uses the card sequence number as it belongs to its card set. The card number on the physical card may differ from the card sequence number.
- What is a card sequence number?
- A card's sequence number is the number of the card in a consecutive numbered series of cards that is part of the product’s main card set. Sequence numbers are numeric in value whereas the card number may not be.
- What is a card parallel?
- A trading card parallel is a version of a base trading card. Parallels typically have the same basic design and photo, but offer different color schemes, borders, finishes, and/or design alterations.
- What is a parallel sequence number?
- A parallel's sequence number is a serial number with a set amount of released items. In 003/399 the (003) would represent the third item released and the (399) would represent the total number of items released.
- Can I order from outside the US?
- No, at this time Toploader Labels only accepts orders from within the United States of America. This may change at some point in the future, please check back for updated international shipping information.
- I have an issue with my order?
- We hate to hear that. Please, contact us about your issue at [email protected], we will try to resolve your issue as quickly as possible.
- Can I return my order?
- Yes, Toploader Labels has a 30 Day Return Policy. The buyer is required to return the unused labels. View our Return Policy for more information.